The jSWAT project developed a network-based seminar war-gaming tool for Land Operations Division at DSTG Edinburgh. It provides automatic adjudication support and allows multiple clients to connect to a centrally managed game. From the perspective of the clients, their view of the data would be adjusted based on the war-game scenario, the team they were playing with, and the permissions for controls.
- custom software
- design, implementation, and testing
- incorporation of legacy Defence tools
- algorithms for organisational analysis
- integration with open-source networking libraries
- flexible visualization GUI